I came across a Reddit thread the other day about books that make you ugly cry. There were soooo many good book recommendations on this list and I was just nodding along with the list and sniffling thinking about how bad I’d cried for so many of the books on the list. Most of these are now movies too, which is cool if you’re like me and enjoy reading books and sharing the movies with the hubs.
Here are my top 8 ugly cry books:
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
- The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Happy reading y’all.
Until next time.