Happy New Year Dear Readers!
It’s that time of year when we call go nuts making resolutions and big plans for the year ahead. Whether you’re hoping to lose weight, stop smoking, be more social, read more, or take control of your finances, there’s guaranteed to be a book for you! Here are 5 of my favorite “self-help” books. Enjoy!
- The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything by Joshua Becker
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- The Life Changing Habit of Cleaning Up by Marie Kondo
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley